Friday, June 15, 2012

I guess you might call this getting published!

A few apps I worked on (which is what I do for a living these days) are now available for Android units! Check out "Brightwood Adventures", "Monster Park" and the newest one, "Slot Play". "Slot Play" is a variation, I gather, on slot machines (I don't actually know the deatils, as I don't actually own an actual Android machine myself). I'm especially eager for people to check this one out because I did all the designs and animations on four of the levels, including a Hollywood themed one and a music themed one that are all caricatures of famous stars/ singers. I also did the caveman and nightclub levels, so check those out too!


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fruityfun.slotbeta&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

No comments: