Thursday, June 21, 2012

Unnamed celebrities for unnamed project

These are a bunch of caricatures I drew in Flash for an Android app I recently worked on, which I've mentioned on this not-blog before, but which I've now been asked not to mention in association with these caricatures, because apparently one of the levels of said app, for which many of these were drawn, has not actually been released yet.

I really enjoyed doing this. I had to simplify my usual style somewhat, since these appear very small on the Android screen. The best thing about it was that most of the people I was asked to draw were people I've never drawn before. Or at least, not to my satisfaction. And admittedly, there are a few I'm still not completely happy with (why can I not get Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie quite right?!)

No comments: