Sunday, May 8, 2011

NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!

If you know me personally, you may be aware that I've been hating my website www.caricaturesbydon.com for many years (which is admittedly a little odd considering how shamelessly I go around plugging it). I don't like the bland look of it, the artwork hasn't been updated for six years or so because I just didn't know how, there were a few pieces of inaccurate information on it, and it didn't list all the services I offer. Well, no more!

FINALLY, thanks to wix.com (and thanks to my friends Tara and Ron, who told me about wix.com), I was able to put together a whole new flash-based site, and replace my old one with it! It's not exactly everything I wanted it to be--yet-- but it's miles and miles ahead of my old site! If you, by chance, have been following my not-blog, Chumpmonkey's Electronic Carttonatorium ( www.donpinsent.blogspot.com ), there won't be much, if any, new artwork for you to look at, but if all you've seen is my old website, you're in for a treat!

I'd love for all of you to check it out and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you discover any problems like spelling errors, broken links, etc.

the web address is still the same: www.caricaturesbydon.com.

And here's a little promotional video I put together to help promote the NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: