Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LOOK AT ME! SOMEBODY LOOK AT ME! PAY ME SOME ATTENTION!

So, now that I finally have my new website all up and running, I can start doing a bunch of things I've been wanting to do for a while to help promote it. Th two big things I did today were to create a Facebook Caricatures by Don page and join (shudder) Twitter.

The Facebook Page is, of course, primarily there to promote my business. But I din't expect people to "Like" it just to help me with that. I wanted them to have a reason to want to "Like" it. So I'll be holding caricature-themed contests there from time to time, just for "Like"rs of Caricatures by Don. While they will be caricature-themed, they won't require you to be a caricaturist to enter them. And they'll have actual PRIZES! Woo-hoo! Also, People on the "Like" list of my Caricatures by Don Facebook page will be entitled to discounts on purchases made from my website! Awrsome!

As for Twitter-- Yeah, that's pretty much just gonna be for announcements about updates to my website, this not-blog, the Facebook Page, etc. But "Follow" me anyway! It would just be a nice thing to do for me.

No comments: