Thursday, November 6, 2014

FaceBook!

IT'S HERE!!!!!

The time has finally come. I've just published a book on lulu.com of my celebrity caricature works!

Titled "Look What I Did!", the book features 36 of the full-colour, portrait-style celebrity caricatures I've done over the last 11 years, including 5 that I've never published anywhere on the internet! It also includes my comments on some of them, in case anyone's interested. I'd love it if you all bought yourselves a copy or two. And let me know what you think of it right here on the Caricatures by Don Facebook page.

You can order your copy (or copies) from lulu.com at the link below:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/don-pinsent/look-what-i-did-a-collection-of-works-by-don-pinsent-of-caricatures-by-don/paperback/product-21884990.html


No comments: