Thursday, August 11, 2011

PAAAARTYYYY!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!YEAH!!! MORE SPECIFICALLY, WEDDING PAAAARTYYYYY!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOO!!!

I don't often post my commission work, but this was a project I was particularly happy with, and it was mostly because the client was a dram to work with. He commissioned caricatures, from photos, of his wedding party o give them as gifts. He never once haggled over price; he sent at least 5 photos of each person to be drawn, all taken from different angles; he made no unreasonable demands; and he had no problem with me exaggerating people's features. In fact, the more i exaggerated them, the more he seemed to love the results. With the exception of the first one, that is. That was the only one on which he asked me to tone down the exaggerations, and personally, I feel like that hurt the likeness somewhat, but he was happy with it, so fair enough.

Feedback is welcome.
















No comments: