Sunday, September 29, 2013

If you like all books ever published, just because they're books, you'll LOVE this one!

Hey, everyone! I wrote a book!

Yeah, I wrote a little humour book called Dear All of Hollywood. It's published on the self-publishing website lulu.com, and you can buy copies of it there.

It's a small collection of letters addressed to "all of Hollywood", informing filmmakers and tv people of little facts they clearly don't know.

Here's just one example:

"Dear All of Hollywood:
I wanted to point out that, although I've never actually attempted it myself, I really think I can state with confidence that the act of smothering a person to death with a pillow requires more than ten seconds.
Just thought you might find this information useful going forward.
Sincerely,
Don."






Many of these letters are illustrated by me, featuring caricatures of various Hollywood celebrity types. If you would like to see a preview, and/ or purchase a copy, you can find it on lulu.com, at the following link. I appreciate the support.



http://www.lulu.com/shop/don-pinsent/dear-all-of-hollywood/paperback/product-21223116.html




No comments: